Applebees - Manager bad answer
I order 2 7 oz sirloin at Applebee's store located at 34243 in Sarasota Florida, when I get home with my family to enjoy the 7 oz sirloin I find out was little piece of sirloin in my plate, 3 potatos, 2 green beans and 2 pieces of squash.
I weigh both, the first was 4.67 oz the second was 4.56 oz.
I call back the manager name Orland told me that weight is before the cooking time.
This is a Fake advertise, they sale the 7 oz and they deliver 2.5 oz less ???
Imagine how much they save on the long long days and hours doing this.
Someone needs to stop this store.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "I ordered salad today without chicken. But when I received my food after some time I found one dead cockroach in my food which is quite disgusting. me and my..."
- "This is one of the worst dining experiences ever. Service was horrible, wasnt even busy now i know why. The food under cooked steak for my wife and..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Thought I was avoiding problems when I bought a 2015 Winnebago ERA 70C Sprinter two months ago. Very tired of making 2 and 3 trips back to Camping World and..."
- "I am beyond angry and disappointed. I need Robert Levin to step in. (15122 store in West Mifflin Pa). I had in layaway a sectional and desigjned my..."
- "Iona left my house on the 16th of June happy and healthy. She was seen by the vet on the 8th of June to recieve a valid veterinarary health certificate..."