Applebees - Manager bad answer
I order 2 7 oz sirloin at Applebee's store located at 34243 in Sarasota Florida, when I get home with my family to enjoy the 7 oz sirloin I find out was little piece of sirloin in my plate, 3 potatos, 2 green beans and 2 pieces of squash.
I weigh both, the first was 4.67 oz the second was 4.56 oz.
I call back the manager name Orland told me that weight is before the cooking time.
This is a Fake advertise, they sale the 7 oz and they deliver 2.5 oz less ???
Imagine how much they save on the long long days and hours doing this.
Someone needs to stop this store.review #476999
You may also like
- "Hi pissedconsumer Team, SUBJECT : CUSTOMERS CHEATED IN PRICE AND QUALITY FOR 8 PIECE TUB CHIKCEN WHEN COMPARED WITH MARRYBROWNINDIA PORTAL PLACE : TIRUNELVELI, TAMIL NADU, INDIA SHOP NAME :..."
- "Decided that our "Girls Night Out" would be held there. We order the spinach artichoke n chips. The chips came out so saturated in old oil like if they were..."
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative..."
- "I had my oil changed at the aamco in Naples Florida. Drove home parked my car in the garage. The next morning there is atleast a quert of oil on..."
- "Culbreath Key Brokeside Condos in South Tampa have hired a goon, hit squad to dole out fines,harrass residents,make racial remarks and put their head lynch person by the name of..."
- "I had a guy name dave come to my house .company named Boston best junk and trash removal....he gave me a estimate and took a $1000 down payment and never..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."