Applebees - Manager bad answer
I order 2 7 oz sirloin at Applebee's store located at 34243 in Sarasota Florida, when I get home with my family to enjoy the 7 oz sirloin I find out was little piece of sirloin in my plate, 3 potatos, 2 green beans and 2 pieces of squash.
I weigh both, the first was 4.67 oz the second was 4.56 oz.
I call back the manager name Orland told me that weight is before the cooking time.
This is a Fake advertise, they sale the 7 oz and they deliver 2.5 oz less ???
Imagine how much they save on the long long days and hours doing this.
Someone needs to stop this store.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..."
- "This is my 3rd bad experience at the Popeyes in Aransas Pass, Texas. The first time, they made my husband take chicken that had been sitting there, instead of fresh..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I ordered 3 items from Tradesy which I was pleased with two of them. The problem is that one of the bags was clearly fake and came with no..."
- "I ordered a truck tailgate cap from AutoAnything. The item came quickly and when opening it, I noticed it had "Wrinkles". It seemed obvious that the cap was..."
- "I have loved chick fil a sandwiches from the first time I ate them in the Paramus Mall back in the 70's and every time we traveled south to Mryle..."