Applebees - Manager bad answer
I order 2 7 oz sirloin at Applebee's store located at 34243 in Sarasota Florida, when I get home with my family to enjoy the 7 oz sirloin I find out was little piece of sirloin in my plate, 3 potatos, 2 green beans and 2 pieces of squash.
I weigh both, the first was 4.67 oz the second was 4.56 oz.
I call back the manager name Orland told me that weight is before the cooking time.
This is a Fake advertise, they sale the 7 oz and they deliver 2.5 oz less ???
Imagine how much they save on the long long days and hours doing this.
Someone needs to stop this store.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Cold cheese sticks then had to wait forty five minutes for food as the table next to us discovered a fly in their yogurt so we decided to get the..."
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "I ordered salad today without chicken. But when I received my food after some time I found one dead cockroach in my food which is quite disgusting. me and my..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "I ordered a shirt back in June. When I got my shirt, it was the correct size and color, but the image was incorrect. I contacted customer service and was..."
- "If you thinking about buying things from this retailer, I recommend you not to. I bought 4 dresses and with 2 dresses are unwearable, the size was totally different from..."
- "Phoenix AZ. Thursday November/26/2015. 12:01 a.m. I was signed in, my list ready; everything in place to be one of the first customer to place my order online. Suddenly..."
- "I take all 4 of my vehicles to the Washington St location of Discount Tire here in Indianapolis. I work on my own car, I drive a 2003 Acura TL..."