Clearwater, Florida
2.6

Update by user Sep 01, 2016

Jessica got angry because I asked the big guy playing loud noises to turn the volume down. I am a classical pianist since age 7 and my ears are very sensitive.

JESSICA THEN STARTED SCREAMING THAT HOW DARED I DO THAT AND SHE KEPT SCREAMING AND SCREAMING SO LOUD THAT SHE MAY HAVE BEEN ON DRUGS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. HER EYES WERE WILD ALL THE TIME SHE KEPT SCREAMING FOR ME TO PAY "NOW" AND "GET OUT NOW!".

SHE MADE ME PAY BUT SHE DID NOT LET ME EAT MY FOOD AND DID NOT LET ME TAKE MY YELLOW RAINCOAT WITH ME, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS RAINING SUPER HARD LAST NIGHT! This Applebee's is in Clearwater.

Original review posted by user Aug 31, 2016

Dear Sirs/Ladies,

I will be publishing a complaint against your company in my list of 50,000 media contacts as a published author because of your local manager, Jessica, who publicly embarrassed me in front of everyone of the restaurant I have been using for over 20 years. She OUTWARDLY AND SUPER WAYWARDLY TOLDME to leave Applebee's OUT LOUD AND IN FRONT OF ALL CUSTOMERS, THAT I SHOULD LEAVE IMMEDIATELY because I expressed dis-satisafaction with your so-called music person (who was loud and terrible--I attended 3 conservatories of music).

The person from Applebee's, a local manager called Jessica, was SUPER rude and embarrassed me in front of many local customers after I had been coming to Applebee's for 20+ years!

Please help me!

Product or Service Mentioned: Applebees Manager.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I want Applebee's to fire this woman and pay me compensation .

Applebees Cons: Local manager was extremely rude and widely, Lack of knowledge, Cockroach, Local manager jessica extremely rude and filed false reports.

• Clearwater Florida

Comments

#1206594

It seems there are a lot of details missing. If you are going to share on social media, I would suggest you give the whole story.

Applebees Reviews