Applebees - Apparently I can't read the invisible rules.
I went to the Applebee's in West Bend, Wi yesterday, July 21st.I saw the ad for the free sampler of either the shrimp or the churros.
Great, I thought! Knowing they were smaller than a usually appetizer, I thought I would take advantage of the $3.00 samplers (as it states, up to 5) and try a couple others. What a silly girl, I am! Apparently, there is a rule that you must purchase an appetizer combo at full price in order to take advantage of this deal.
What was I thinking?
I apparently didn't read the invisible print on these ads!Rip-off artists at work again!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Deceptive ad
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Applebees Appetizer
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to the melting pit tonight as a nice surprise for my daughter before school starts and I can promise it will be my last time going here. We..."
- "I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was..."
- "I just order pizza to night .big piece of beacon cocked with vegetarian pizza I mean (vegotarian pizza). Iv allergy to beacon do I payed 27 dollars just be sick..."
- "I have always loved Oreo cookies.From a young child till being a older adult they re my favorite cookie in the store.You could always count on the quality of the..."
- "I purchased Vectra from our Vet because they claimed that it was superior to Frontline and is the only product they carry now. It is also more expensive. ..."
- "Yes I wait all year for the peppermint Oreos to come out and then I purchase 3 pkgs and 1 of the packages is short 5 cookies . I real..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."