Applebees - Apparently I can't read the invisible rules.
I went to the Applebee's in West Bend, Wi yesterday, July 21st.I saw the ad for the free sampler of either the shrimp or the churros.
Great, I thought! Knowing they were smaller than a usually appetizer, I thought I would take advantage of the $3.00 samplers (as it states, up to 5) and try a couple others. What a silly girl, I am! Apparently, there is a rule that you must purchase an appetizer combo at full price in order to take advantage of this deal.
What was I thinking?
I apparently didn't read the invisible print on these ads!Rip-off artists at work again!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Deceptive ad
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Applebees Appetizer
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "I have a coupon for $10 for 2 large 3 topping or specialty pizza expires in October. The total i was told on the phone was $31.xx. i said i..."
- "I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience. For what..."
- "Yes I wait all year for the peppermint Oreos to come out and then I purchase 3 pkgs and 1 of the packages is short 5 cookies . I real..."
- "I purchased Vectra from our Vet because they claimed that it was superior to Frontline and is the only product they carry now. It is also more expensive. ..."
- "I have always loved Oreo cookies.From a young child till being a older adult they re my favorite cookie in the store.You could always count on the quality of the..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."