****HORRIBLE DINING EXPERIENCE***
I purchased a to-go order from Applebee's at 6608 Tara Blvd., Jonesboro, GA 30236 on 3/25/12. When I opened the box expecting to see Bourbon St. Chicken & Shrimp, I saw disgusting slop!!!! The slop looked like something that a dine-in customer left on their plate as garbage upon leaving the restaurant. That slop should not have ever left the kitchen!!!!
I gave the food back to the restaurant manager and asked for a refund. The manager told me that it was their company's policy not to issue refunds but to allow the customer to select something else from the menu or to issue a gift card to which I responded that her offer was NOT acceptable. I didn't want anything else from the menu and I didn't come there to purchase a gift card! At that point, I wanted nothing else but my money back!
Nowhere on Applebee's website, TV ads, on the restaurant's menu, nor posted in their restaurant is it stated that if you (the customer) are not satisfied, all sales are final and non-refundable.
If you want a wonderful dining experience, DO NOT PATRONIZE APPLEBEE'S #85 in Jonesboro, GA on Tara Blvd or you WILL be EXTREMELY disappointed!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT DENNYS 1:12 am asked for a lot of cream & sugar was told sugars there, no name tag, hair up in bun, skinny white female,..."
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "I like to call this company "The Neighborhood Nazi". They are currently in control of my neighborhoods HOA. Not one resident wants them or has any use for them. They..."
- "The staff at drive time is wonderful however I got a piece of *** car. The day after I purchased my car the engine light came on. Took it to..."
- "Twenty years ago I had all the faucets in my house replaced with Moen Faucets because I wanted faucets that would last a lifetime. Twenty years ago I thought..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."