Jacksonville, Oregon
2.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I had the crispy brew house chicken, it was all grisly, I didn't have any chicken, I think it was processed instead of a chicken breast. The did replace it after everyone else was done eating.

I had to choose something else I didn't want, so I took it home.

I'll throw it out tomorrow. Won't be going back anytime soon

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of applebees crispy brewhouse chicken. Applebees needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned applebees crispy brewhouse chicken in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Applebees.

Comments

That is gross. But instead of throwing the replacement item out, could you not have offered it to a friend or family member?

Was there really nothing else on the menu you could have gotten? Also, did you try telling the manager you just wanted your money back?

Ditto; also I have had the mystery meat chicken. It is horrible; tastes like a cross between a compressed sponge and/or some kind of filler made to resemble what a filet looks like--no taste of chicken or semblance of meat texture. When I mentioned it to the server she told me that it is normal chicken and would not give me credit for the meal.