Ballston Spa, New York

Was at Applebee's in Latham New York tonight and I have never dealt with anything as bad as what I did tonight. The bartender whose name is Tiffany tried to charge us for a round of drinks that we never received.

We had proof of this with our receipt. We tried to show her this and ask to see the manager and she crumpled up our receipt and told us we couldn't see the manager. She was clearly drunk and slurring her words and she was accusing us of trying to steal drinks. The manager finally came out and looked at our receipt and the empty glasses in front of us and could easily see we hadn't gotten the round we had paid for which included a generous tip.

She huffed off hopped into her car and left the bar. Clearly she was trying to make up for the alcohol that she was drinking. Wasn't a big fan of Applebee's to begin with but now I know for sure that I will never step into one again. At least I can say thank you to the manager for seeing what was going on and returning our money.

But I never have been treated so poorly by a bartender in my life. Put down the booze Tiffany, you obviously can't handle your booze.

Product or Service Mentioned: Applebees Customer Care.

Comments

Troll. None of this happened.

Applebees Reviews