Allergens Information

My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the booth (second from front) was so dirty it had a visible shiny thick black film. Unfortunately, we moved to a table with hard plain chairs. The waitress was good. She apologized for the menu change and small portions. The menu is horrible but the food was worse. The popstickers were the right portion size for a toddler. They were so small it was funny. I have deleted Applebee's from my resturant options. Please clean this resturant. Just sorry I couldn't capture the dirty booth. Was able to take a photo of a booth which was being held together with tape.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of overall impression from Applebees and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Applebees to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Applebees for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Applebees?

Comments