New York, New York
2.0

I went to the applebees in fresh meadows, queens last night and between them giving us the wrong twice cold food and a real long wait when it has to be corrected. Our waiter never came back so we approached the manager about closing and paying out bill.

When I asked the manager about something I was charged for his comment was its only five dollars and proceeded to go in his pocket to gives $5.00.

All of this occurred at the front door in front of customers and employees. I've never experienced such unprofessionalism at at restaurant before someone needs to train Mr.Nesey Raymond on customer service and professional conduct.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

To: The Reviewer: It's sounds like you're trying to get something for free or wanting to start something with the employees or the managers. If you want something for free, then maybe you need to stay home and make your own dinner.

Restaurants are here to make money, not to give out free bees. That's why they charged you.

@Anonymous

MAYBE THEY SHOULD GO TO A FREE FEEDING PLACE TO EAT. THE UPSIDE IS THAT THE FOOD IS FOR FREE.

THE DOWNSIDE IS THAT MANY OF THE PATRONS SMELL LIKE THEY HAVEN't HAD A BATH OR SHOWER IN MONTHS. NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE FOOD IS, THE MEAL IS RUINED BY HAVING TO SMELL ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE.

Applebees Reviews