2.0

I went to the applebees in fresh meadows, queens last night and between them giving us the wrong twice cold food and a real long wait when it has to be corrected.Our waiter never came back so we approached the manager about closing and paying out bill.

When I asked the manager about something I was charged for his comment was its only five dollars and proceeded to go in his pocket to gives $5.00.

All of this occurred at the front door in front of customers and employees.I've never experienced such unprofessionalism at at restaurant before someone needs to train Mr.Nesey Raymond on customer service and professional conduct.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Applebees and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Applebees to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Applebees overall impression for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Applebees?

Comments