Applebees Perfect Martini Drink Review from Hendersonville, Tennessee
I had ordered a perfect martini and I found a gnat in my drink and the manager just offer to take the Drink and my food off the check and the remainder of the check was $45.97.I wasn't satisfied with that, because after seeing that insect in my drink I felt ill and nauseated, I think he should have settled the whole bill.
I couldn't even finish my meal.This was in Tuscaloosa Alabama ( University Mall) My name is Alfreda Jones /email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Decided that our "Girls Night Out" would be held there. We order the spinach artichoke n chips. The chips came out so saturated in old oil like if they were..."
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "I went to the Applebee's in West Bend, Wi yesterday, July 21st. I saw the ad for the free sampler of either the shrimp or the churros. Great, I thought!..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "We have had a Barefoot swim spa by Hawkeye Manufacturing since January of 2010 and it has become a headache to get warranty service. It is a battle getting..."
- "I ordered a strapless party dress from dusale online shop last month and got it this wednesday! I ordered the daffodil color & size 12 for the size Ball dress..."
- "Sonic is a joke after about 5pm twice I've been to sonic at night and two different ones at that. The first time was the one on hwy 64 in..."