Hendersonville, Tennessee
Resolved

I had ordered a perfect martini and I found a gnat in my drink and the manager just offer to take the Drink and my food off the check and the remainder of the check was $45.97.I wasn't satisfied with that, because after seeing that insect in my drink I felt ill and nauseated, I think he should have settled the whole bill.

I couldn't even finish my meal.This was in Tuscaloosa Alabama ( University Mall) My name is Alfreda Jones /email address is alfredajones39@hotmail.com

Review about: Applebees Perfect Martini Drink.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Applebees?

Comments

You gotta be kidding!You found a gnat in your drink, so you got that free AND your food free on top of that (I would never have given you free food), yet you believe the entire freakin' table's bill should have been comped?

Unbelievable! What a greedy person you are! If you cannot afford to dine out and pay your d@mn restaurant tab, THEN GO TO A SOUP KITCHEN!

I bet you only got what you did by showing your *** and acting like a d@mn fool!

to Anonymous #1165742

Go and get a life you probably used to drinking gnats and eating roaches in your food

Applebees - Rodent Carcass Under My Steak!! Applebees "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..." Read more Dashanqing Tea House - Tea Scam in Beijing!!! Warning to Tourists!!! Dashanqing Tea House "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..." Read more El Pollo Loco 2 Piece Combo Meal Review El Pollo Loco "I tried to go into the lobby at 9:15 this evening. Doors were locked and chairs were already on the tables. So, I went thru drive thru. I tried to..." Read more Applebees - Rodent Carcass Under My Steak!! Applebees "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more