Applebees Perfect Martini Drink Review from Hendersonville, Tennessee

I had ordered a perfect martini and I found a gnat in my drink and the manager just offer to take the Drink and my food off the check and the remainder of the check was $45.97.I wasn't satisfied with that, because after seeing that insect in my drink I felt ill and nauseated, I think he should have settled the whole bill.

I couldn't even finish my meal.This was in Tuscaloosa Alabama ( University Mall) My name is Alfreda Jones /email address is

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Perfect Martini
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #855677 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Applebees? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 28 #1165663

You gotta be kidding! You found a gnat in your drink, so you got that free AND your food free on top of that (I would never have given you free food), yet you believe the entire freakin' table's bill should have been comped? Unbelievable! What a greedy person you are! If you cannot afford to dine out and pay your d@mn restaurant tab, THEN GO TO A SOUP KITCHEN! I bet you only got what you did by showing your *** and acting like a d@mn fool!

3 0 Reply

May 28 #1165742

Go and get a life you probably used to drinking gnats and eating roaches in your food

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Applebees. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Applebees.
Filing a new complaint about