Denton, Texas

If you are a mature adult looking for a nice place to have a few drinks and eat with Friends, DO NOT GO TO THE APPLEBEE'S of I-35. I was overcharged for three drinks and when I tried to complain to the management, he threatened to call the police on me.

After we settled the bill and I paid to the two drinks I distinctly remember getting and left. He goes back to the remaining people in my party who were still dining, and told them he had me on camera receiving an extra drink, and if they did not pay my bill he was going to have my credit card traced and the police sent to my house. Over a lousy ten dollar drink. It took us about 20 minutes to get the first drink and the Jack Daniel's Berry drink is a discredit to JD.

It tasted like Robutussin cough medicine, so when I switched to a perfect margarita, it was nice, but i had been served with a shaker on the side to pour into a whiskey glass. We had several occassions were the servers were trying to bring the wrong drinks to our table. We had about ten in our party and we had to help the server clear our table, and that's when we had the drink discrepancy. She said proof I had the drink is that she brought a martini salt rimmed glass to my table, but I could have thrown the drink away trying to help her clean the table.

I wrote their corporate office, I hope that I get some results.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments