Applebees Quesadilla Review from Cartersville, Georgia
My kids and i visited Applebees i Cartersvile May 5th 2016 Cinco De Mayo.I ordered the $5 quesadillas.
I ate 2 and as I bit into the 3 rd one, I noticed what looked like mop threads or a frayed piece of a dish rag stuck in the cheese. I became sick to my stomach. I told the waiter... he reported to the manager.
The manager apologized and said that its just as bad as finding a hair in your food. I guess he was trying to console me, but that made matters worst, i felt even sicker. He aplogized again and adjusted my bill to $0. He told me that if it makes me feel better, their dish towels are normally kept in a chemical solution for sanitation.
So I guess he was implying it was clean.
Totally unacceptable and just plain nastiness and negligence.I was sick all the way home.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to the Applebee's in West Bend, Wi yesterday, July 21st. I saw the ad for the free sampler of either the shrimp or the churros. Great, I thought!..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "I am not paid in anyway to post this. I have used Listia for over a year now. I have sold over 70 items on Listia, and purchased over a..."
- "I have been trying for days in to get contact with them. I ordered a shirt that clearly had an image that covered the entire front of the shirt but..."
- " We had reservation for Wednesday night August 17th 2016 at Motel 6 Nashville TN by the airport. We were disappointed by the old beds, old room but decided to stay...."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."