Applebees Quesadilla Review from Cartersville, Georgia
My kids and i visited Applebees i Cartersvile May 5th 2016 Cinco De Mayo.I ordered the $5 quesadillas.
I ate 2 and as I bit into the 3 rd one, I noticed what looked like mop threads or a frayed piece of a dish rag stuck in the cheese. I became sick to my stomach. I told the waiter... he reported to the manager.
The manager apologized and said that its just as bad as finding a hair in your food. I guess he was trying to console me, but that made matters worst, i felt even sicker. He aplogized again and adjusted my bill to $0. He told me that if it makes me feel better, their dish towels are normally kept in a chemical solution for sanitation.
So I guess he was implying it was clean.
Totally unacceptable and just plain nastiness and negligence.I was sick all the way home.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered two pizzas last night, picked them up and drove home. Upon eating one of the pizzas, I got pricked on my upper palate by a push pin which..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "I ordered a Greek salad and a turkey club sub. When I bit into my sandwich I got a nasty fatty chunky piece of something that was NOT bacon as..."
- "I have been trying for days in to get contact with them. I ordered a shirt that clearly had an image that covered the entire front of the shirt but..."
- "I am not paid in anyway to post this. I have used Listia for over a year now. I have sold over 70 items on Listia, and purchased over a..."
- " We had reservation for Wednesday night August 17th 2016 at Motel 6 Nashville TN by the airport. We were disappointed by the old beds, old room but decided to stay...."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."