We stopped at Applebees in Northtown Mall in Minnesota to grab a *** to eat and here's what happened when we all sat down I look at the menu and saw this nice looking 1/2 order ribs and chicken dinner.It was so nice looking.

When my order came the 1/2 order of ribs were actually a half order sliced in half again. WTH - I should have gotten a tweezers with my plate the ribs they were so small.

We all laughed at the table because they were so small.So my advice is to eat before you go to eat at Applebees so you can leave full.

Review about: Applebees Ribs And Chicken Breast Dinner.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Applebees?

Comments

Did you really want what was in the picture ?

Remember, those are made of plastic , rubber, or clay for photos... :)

Applebees - Rodent Carcass Under My Steak!! Applebees "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..." Read more Applebees - Applebee's #85 Jonesboro GA SUX!!!!!!!! Applebees "****HORRIBLE DINING EXPERIENCE***I purchased a to-go order from Applebee’s at 6608 Tara Blvd., Jonesboro, GA 30236 on 3/25/12. When I opened the box expecting to see Bourbon St. Chicken..." Read more Review about Applebees Mozzarella Sticks from Fort Worth, Texas Applebees "Cold cheese sticks then had to wait forty five minutes for food as the table next to us discovered a fly in their yogurt so we decided to get the..." Read more Applebees - Review about Steak from Rock Hill, South Carolina Applebees "This is one of the worst dining experiences ever. Service was horrible, wasnt even busy now i know why. The food under cooked steak for my wife and..." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more Orbmik Furniture - Stole my money!!! Orbmik Furniture "On October 20, 2014, I went to Orbmik Furniture to purchase a 3pc set of living room furnishings; Sofa, Love Seat, and Chair. I paid $1300 USC cash and was..." Read more