I ordered salad today without chicken.But when I received my food after some time I found one dead cockroach in my food which is quite disgusting.
me and my friend literally stopped eating food.the server came and after that manager came to our table but I can't see any form of regret on their face. Thank god I didn't eat that food. with this message I am attaching picture please check your food before eating it. And please take some serious action against this.
Otherwise sooner or later some innocent person can be a victim of food poisoning and also it can be fatal.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "Hi pissedconsumer Team, SUBJECT : CUSTOMERS CHEATED IN PRICE AND QUALITY FOR 8 PIECE TUB CHIKCEN WHEN COMPARED WITH MARRYBROWNINDIA PORTAL PLACE : TIRUNELVELI, TAMIL NADU, INDIA SHOP NAME :..."
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "Excellent prices and quality. Got a nice one carat diamond ring for 439!!! Zales charged my husband for a total weight set that was less than a carat total 2500!!..."
- "I contacted Jennifer Coburn and contracted with her to find leads for me personally as an independant janitorial sales rep and unfortunately I paid her fee of $360 up front...."
- "No kidding- Drivetime approved me and I got the car I wanted. I asked lots of questions during the buying process and did not rush to make a decision. My..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."