Contact Applebees Customer Service
Applebees Phone Numbers
- (888) 592-7753
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Corporate Office Address:
Monday - Thurs: 7am-7pm CST, Friday: 7am-4pm CST
Help in Social Networks:
Summary of Applebees Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Customers Contact Applebees to Ask about:
Request for Information Question:
- “About a rude worker and manager” ,
- “I'm interested in applying for the new store coming to mobile Al. I can't figure out how to pull up the application.”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Bad food”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Didnt receive my order”
- “Want to gift card balance”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Food was cold and nasty and it looks as if someone ate our fries than on the website it told me order out for delivery but was still at the store.”
- “To tell than the fed law an mass law that are braking of steeling my $$” ,
- “Absolutely disgusting atmosphere and nothing done about it”
Pros: Atmosphere, Waitress, Leaving the premises, Hostess, Food
Cons: Customer service, Service, Waitress, Manager, Any of our meals
Applebee's International, Inc. was founded in 1980. Bill and T.J. Palmerin incorporated the company in Atlanta, Georgia. At the present time, the company's corporate office is based in Lenexa, Kansas. It is an American company which develops, franchises, and operates the chain of Applebee's Neighborhood Grill and Bar restaurants. Today, Applebees operates 1,965 restaurants throughout 49 states, 17 international countries, and one United States territory. In November 2007, IHOP has completed the acquisition of the Applebee's chain. The slogans of the company include "Together is good", "Get It Together, Baby", and "A whole new neighborhood".
Applebees is ranked 143 out of 3120 in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Applebees to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.