Applebees Customer Service
- (913) 890-0100
- (888) 592-7753
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Waitress, Atmosphere, Hostess, Food, Leaving the premises
Customer service, Service, Waitress, Manager, Any of our meals
Applebee's International, Inc. was founded in 1980. Bill and T.J. Palmerin incorporated the company in Atlanta, Georgia. At the present time, the company's corporate office is based in Lenexa, Kansas. It is an American company which develops, franchises, and operates the chain of Applebee's Neighborhood Grill and Bar restaurants. Today, Applebees operates 1,965 restaurants throughout 49 states, 17 international countries, and one United States territory. In November 2007, IHOP has completed the acquisition of the Applebee's chain. The slogans of the company include "Together is good", "Get It Together, Baby", and "A whole new neighborhood".
Applebees is ranked 102 out of 1243 in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category
Where Reviews Came From
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Applebees to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future