My husband and I decided to try out the Applebee's at 3953 W.Sunset Ave in Springdale.

My husband just worked a long shift at Wal-Mart Home Office and we decided it would be nice to get a late night meal. It was a Tuesday and I saw they were open until 12am. When we walked in, it was exactly 11:52 pm (I just received a text message as I walked in the door). We were RUDELY greeted by a waitress who said they would not be seating any more people.

I asked why and she responded that the restaurant was closing at midnight. I responded by saying it wasn't midnight yet and we should be served. I was mad and a manager came over and said the same garbage about they don't seat people 30 minutes before closing.

Needless to say, me and my hubby left without a meal.If a restaurant is going to be open until 12am, it needs to serve customers food, not excuses.

This is the authentic Lea here on my T-Mobile hotspot.

Had an Experience with Applebees?

Comments

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States #585478

Really they should have served you??You showed up 8 minutes before they closed.

Do you have any idea how long it takes to cook? By the time you were seated and decided what you wanted to eat that's at least 15 minutes which means you are there after closing. Then the time to cook your food and for you to eat it that's another 30-45 minutes. Now they are closed for an hour and have already worked a minimum of 8 hours and are also tired and hungry.

There are plenty of establishments that are open later to acommadate you.It's not that they don't want your business they just want you to have a little consideration for them and come in when you have enough time to enjoy your meal while they are open.

big ben

you are the rude one.not them.

have you ever worked a real job in your life you *** lady. your husband is a corporate monkey and probably thinks that you all should be waited on hand and foot and you are never in the wrong.

you are an inconsiderate b172.If you came into my store I would kick you out too or give you food poisoning

big ben

you are the rude one.not them.

have you ever worked a real job in your life you *** lady.

your husband is a corporate monkey and probably thinks that you all should be waited on hand and foot and you are never in the wrong.you are an inconsiderate ***

Dont you think the servers had a long day and want to go home? If you would have sat down and ate you would have kept them there an hour or longer after they closed. Would your husband have enjoyed having to stay at Walmart an hour or so longer after he was finished just because two rude selfish people wanted to come in?

Are yuh *** Serious?Dude i agree with BigBruce...from what i see yuh say yuh are a housewife and yuh are expecting children!!

Shouldn't yuh practice cooking?

Onece yuh have yur baby yuh won't have money for food because yuh wasted all yur money on food for yuh and yur husband...dont get all pissed off at people just because those are their hours of opening and closing...im sure if yuh worked at applebees....yuh would've done the same thing ***!Like i say buld a bridge and get over it...Oh wait sorry yuh probably cant build one because yuh wasted all yur money on restaurants for yur lazy no good ***!

Really MrsLea?Expecting a restaurant to feed you right before they close for the night?

The staff at Applebee's ARE NOT your personal servants.If your "husband" worked late, it isn't Applebee's responsibility to accommodate you and make you feel special.

Swy

Restaurants are not Walmart. They really don't keep exact hours. If you're a grown up, you should know this.(The other two people who commented are very rude, though.

IHateStupidCustomers

well MsLea, maybe you should do some grocery shopping and learn how to cook. then you can just make food at home instead of spending a couple hundred dollars daily on fast food/restaurant food. then you don't have to worry about Applebee's and Wendy's not being open at 4am.

Cook at home you lazy B*tch, after all you claim you are a housewife. A housewife is not just sitting on your fat A$$ all day and eating fried chicken.