I do not appreciate eating at Applebee's, when my waitress has her *** on display!If I wanted to see ***, I would have eaten at Hooters!!

I thought Applebee's was a family restaurant? Please have your employees dress decently, at all your restaurants. thank you. The girls who are dressing with low tops, are doing so to get better tips from the men, well, take that show over to the strip clubs down the road.

Just letting you know, I was embarrassed and upset, since I was on a date. The computer wants me to write more words, thou, I think you got the picture?

right?fksjl;dfkjasl;kdfjasl;kdfjaslkdfjaskldfjlasjdfklasjfsdjfklasjdfkljasdklfj

Review about: Applebees Waiter.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Applebees?

Comments

When I worked at Applebee's, we wore black polo shirts with the Applebee's logo. I've seen different polos at other Applebee's. If the female server are dressing like what you described, management is not following guidelines.

Which Applebees location was it? So I can know to avoid it?

Applebees - Applebee's #85 Jonesboro GA SUX!!!!!!!! Applebees "****HORRIBLE DINING EXPERIENCE***I purchased a to-go order from Applebee’s at 6608 Tara Blvd., Jonesboro, GA 30236 on 3/25/12. When I opened the box expecting to see Bourbon St. Chicken..." Read more Applebees - Overall Impression Review from Baltimore, Maryland Applebees "My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the..." Read more Applebees - Horrible, Horrible,Horrible Applebees "Decided that our "Girls Night Out" would be held there. We order the spinach artichoke n chips. The chips came out so saturated in old oil like if they were..." Read more Applebees Perfect Martini Drink Review from Hendersonville, Tennessee Applebees "I had ordered a perfect martini and I found a gnat in my drink and the manager just offer to take the Drink and my food off the check and..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more