All four of my friends got food poisoning from the same apple bees at the same time in the past week. All of them complained that the service was horrible and then to top it all off they get food poisoning and have to take a week off.
They need to check an make sure there kitchen is clean and there food is fresh.
They had good that looked all disgusting and since they had all there friends there to meet up anyways they ate. They all took a week off of work because the staff at apple need can't clean there kitchen up!!!
Monetary Loss: $50.