6505 Baltimore National Pike, Catonsville, MD 21228, USA
2.7

My experience (not with my waitress) at the Catonsville Md restaurant during this visit was negative, in that three of us ordered a margarita and the drinks were served in the appropriate glass, except for mine. I asked the waitress why did I get a small glass, as it should be in the same as others and was told she would check, she did get me a glass.

In the main time the barmaid came to table jumped in my face asking...what were you saying about glass, they were all dirty and you got a glass. This was so inappropriate and unnecessary for an employee to confront(actually jump in my face) a customer in such a negative manner. I didn't need to know about dirty glasses. Manager was informed, but acted like it was nothing.

I will not visit this restaurant again, as I was insulted.

Employees should be trained to interact with customers and/or reprimanded/retrained accordingly. Shirley George

Product or Service Mentioned: Applebees Bartender.

Preferred solution: Re train or reprimand employee for inappropriate conduct..I won't patronize this business again..

Applebees Pros: Food was good and my waitress was excellent.

Applebees Cons: Barmaids rudness, Barmaids inappropriate conduct.

• rude employee

Comments

Not a hundred years old...Yet. But, if you live long enough!!

Also, does it matter if the person is called Barmaid or Bartender?? She was inappropriate

#1421944

Barmaid??? She's a bartender!

@Anonymous

This person is obviously like a hundred years old. Old people should stay home & order delivery instead.

Applebees Reviews