I VISITED APPLES BEES WITH 3 OTHER PEOPLE ON JANUARY 12TH 2013, ABOUT 7PM.I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND THE MANAGER ON DUTY.
I WAS SENT A TOTAL OF 7 COUPOUNS WITH THE VALUE OF 5 DOLLARS OFF. THE SERVER SERVED ME SOME CHICKEN ALFREDO, PICKED THE HOT SAUCER UP WITH A NAPKIN AND HANDED IT OVER TO ME. THIS IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. ONCE SHE HANDED IT OVER TO ME, IT SLID FROM THE NAPKIN CAUSING ME TO GET BURNED BY THE HOT SAUCE.
THE MANAGER THEN CAME OVER WITH SOME BURN CREAM AND A BAG OF ICE. DID NOT FILE A REPORT ABOUT THE INJURY AND I STILL PAYED FULL PRICE. I STILL HAVE THE SCAR TO PROVE IT. THE WAY THEY HANDLE THE SITUATION IS VERY UNACCEPTABLE AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.
I HAVE DOCTOR PROOF,I WENT TO MAY DOCOTOR ON MONDAY, WHICH WAS JANUARY 14TH 2013.
MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I GO BY HANDLING THIS SITUATION, DO I LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS OR SHOULD I TAKE MATTERS IN TO MY OWN HANDS, BUT PROCEEDING TO COURT.I AN VERY UNHAPPY.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Chicken Alfredo Pasta
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "I went to the Applebee's in West Bend, Wi yesterday, July 21st. I saw the ad for the free sampler of either the shrimp or the churros. Great, I thought!..."
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."