I VISITED APPLES BEES WITH 3 OTHER PEOPLE ON JANUARY 12TH 2013, ABOUT 7PM.I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND THE MANAGER ON DUTY.

I WAS SENT A TOTAL OF 7 COUPOUNS WITH THE VALUE OF 5 DOLLARS OFF. THE SERVER SERVED ME SOME CHICKEN ALFREDO, PICKED THE HOT SAUCER UP WITH A NAPKIN AND HANDED IT OVER TO ME. THIS IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. ONCE SHE HANDED IT OVER TO ME, IT SLID FROM THE NAPKIN CAUSING ME TO GET BURNED BY THE HOT SAUCE.

THE MANAGER THEN CAME OVER WITH SOME BURN CREAM AND A BAG OF ICE. DID NOT FILE A REPORT ABOUT THE INJURY AND I STILL PAYED FULL PRICE. I STILL HAVE THE SCAR TO PROVE IT. THE WAY THEY HANDLE THE SITUATION IS VERY UNACCEPTABLE AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

I HAVE DOCTOR PROOF,I WENT TO MAY DOCOTOR ON MONDAY, WHICH WAS JANUARY 14TH 2013.

MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I GO BY HANDLING THIS SITUATION, DO I LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS OR SHOULD I TAKE MATTERS IN TO MY OWN HANDS, BUT PROCEEDING TO COURT.I AN VERY UNHAPPY.

Review about: Applebees Manager.

Had an Experience with Applebees?

Comments

You are right this is unprofessional, instead of handing the hot sauce plate to you she should have handed it to your parents because clearly a seven year old like yourself is not capable of knowing it could be hot and that you should be careful. Why sue for your being careless, or because your parents did not supervise you while handling the hot plate. You got coupons what else do you want for your own carelessness?

The burn photo is from 2008!Yet, you claiming this in 2013.

Since this is 2014, I think you realize by now that court was not option for you.Nice try.

to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #877775

Your comment is irrelevant and so is you. Nice try. *** ***.

As a waitstaff, I have never and would never, reach across anyone with a hot plate, sauce, or even a glass of water.Yu serve from one side only and NEVER reach across anyone, at anytime.

That person was not a professional and I would have them pay your Dr bill as well as go in and get a written statement from the manager on duty and report it to corporate.Training is essential.

to Ky G #877471

Look at it this is a lie, the picture is not even of herself, it was later revealed she took it off the internet and claimed it was her hand in hopes they would give her money to avoid going to court, but the date in the picture is a dead giveaway and is what made her get caught in her scam. Hopefully you would check the situation before making someone innocent pay "doctor fees" when the customer is committing fraud.

to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #877698

Get up life you *** ***. You should get your facts straight before commenting.

to selfmade #877708

I think you should get your facts straight, it was later revealed that this person got a picture off of the internet and claimed it was her own hand. Have mommy read all the replies to you so you understand the issue because you are obviously seven years old and don't understand what you read.

to selfmade Chicago, Illinois, United States #877709

This wasn't fraud.You *** *** how.

You are a non factor and you do not serve a purpose. Who give u the right to judge a situation. You wasn't there and you is not God. How be low standards are u.

Fraud..you most be a Fraudulent.*** *** human.

to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #877751

I paid my own fees.You is such a *** face.

Its clear that you are a loser with no class. *** bag. Your comment is a scam and you is a *** bag, *** of a person.

Lol..lol....you inconsiderate living being.If you couldn't say anything nice, why comment at all?

to Ky G Chicago, Illinois, United States #877712

I agree.....finally some positive. ....thank you for your positivity