I VISITED APPLES BEES WITH 3 OTHER PEOPLE ON JANUARY 12TH 2013, ABOUT 7PM.I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND THE MANAGER ON DUTY.
I WAS SENT A TOTAL OF 7 COUPOUNS WITH THE VALUE OF 5 DOLLARS OFF. THE SERVER SERVED ME SOME CHICKEN ALFREDO, PICKED THE HOT SAUCER UP WITH A NAPKIN AND HANDED IT OVER TO ME. THIS IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. ONCE SHE HANDED IT OVER TO ME, IT SLID FROM THE NAPKIN CAUSING ME TO GET BURNED BY THE HOT SAUCE.
THE MANAGER THEN CAME OVER WITH SOME BURN CREAM AND A BAG OF ICE. DID NOT FILE A REPORT ABOUT THE INJURY AND I STILL PAYED FULL PRICE. I STILL HAVE THE SCAR TO PROVE IT. THE WAY THEY HANDLE THE SITUATION IS VERY UNACCEPTABLE AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.
I HAVE DOCTOR PROOF,I WENT TO MAY DOCOTOR ON MONDAY, WHICH WAS JANUARY 14TH 2013.
MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I GO BY HANDLING THIS SITUATION, DO I LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS OR SHOULD I TAKE MATTERS IN TO MY OWN HANDS, BUT PROCEEDING TO COURT.I AN VERY UNHAPPY.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Chicken Alfredo Pasta
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."