I order 2 7 oz sirloin at Applebee's store located at 34243 in Sarasota Florida, when I get home with my family to enjoy the 7 oz sirloin I find out was little piece of sirloin in my plate, 3 potatos, 2 green beans and 2 pieces of squash.
I weigh both, the first was 4.67 oz the second was 4.56 oz.
I call back the manager name Orland told me that weight is before the cooking time.
This is a Fake advertise, they sale the 7 oz and they deliver 2.5 oz less ???
Imagine how much they save on the long long days and hours doing this.
Someone needs to stop this store.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I went to the applebees in fresh meadows, queens last night and between them giving us the wrong twice cold food and a real long wait when it has to..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "I ordered a shirt back in June. When I got my shirt, it was the correct size and color, but the image was incorrect. I contacted customer service and was..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Zoom Tan offers probably the worst spray tan I've ever had. I looked like a blotchy carrot. The image is not me, but it's funny and shows just how I..."
- "Energywise LED Solutions are very cheapED bulbs they are the cheapest quality bulbs!. I saw their bulbs online and thought of going ahead with it as it seem to be..."
- "In June 2016 my husband and I signed a contract with Mr. Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry the managing partners of Energywise LED Solutions. We Paid few thousands dollars in..."