Went to dinner to celebrate my cousins birthday. There was three of us that decided to go to Applebee's.

Two of us order the bourbon steak with red potatoes. When we received the platter the steaks was good, but I looked at the red potatoes and realized it was not red potatoes. When I asked the manager she said she will talk to the cook manager in the back. She came back with a bowl of potatoes and tried to tell me again it was red potatoes that when the potatoes are cooked it turns the color of regular potatoes.

I have been cooking with red potatoes for a lot of years and it did not matter if the potatoes are fried, steamed, boiled or bakes the red potatoes does not change color of skin.

The fact that she was told by the cook manager is a bunch of bull. Someone needs to do something about this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Applebees Potato.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

#1319495

And who the *** is someone as in "someone needs to do something about this." Call *** corporate - you are a tool. And I do mean to be rude.

Not meaning to sound rude, but is this all you could find to complain about?

Applebees Reviews