Curbside committed time was 5:43pm. I got there 5:45, waited almost 20 min.

Order that was brought was wrong order.....another 5-6 min. Order

was worse I've ever received. For goodness sake, $20 - steak salad with 6 baby slices of steak, more lettuce than anything. Very small tomato basil cup soup.

Brownie bits - One small "stick" of brownie. Wow really.

Up until today, I never had a bad experience with curbside. All combined, a disappointing experience. I didn't fault the server and did give him a tip.

He was just the messenger.

I didn't, but should've, taken photos. Didn't know you would ask for them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Applebees Salad.

Reason of review: Price vs. food quantity.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I took my 4 yr old granddaughter and her baby brother there in holland mich. we have been there many times.

They have the device sitting on the table (to attract kids), but I was told when they installed them that children could not access them. We'll, she was playing around with it and I wasn't paying attention. When the bill arrived there was a $2 charge for a game. I asked server how she could order a game and he acted snotty and said she pressed the buttons.

He said he would take it off the bill. I told him thank you but that I didn't believe that was honest of Applebee's to allow children to rack up the bill. Along come a young manager with an attitude. She said to me "what's the problem, he took it off the bill!" I just thought I was lodging a very quiet and respectful complaint.

I am 65 years old and I was floored at the way she treated me. It seems to me like some of the younger people that work in retail have the worlds worst attitudes. She didn't say she was sorry or anything. I could not even believe it.

So, I will never go back.

And this is a warning to the older set, do NOT let your children touch the device that put on the table unless you are prepared for a large game bill. Have them take your money to the cash register like in the olden days.

Applebees Reviews