2.7

We visited the Applebee store located at 6235 Zebulon Road Macon Georgia On December 23 2015 sat at table #25 check # 7831 the Manager Name was Mr.Gaiter.Lets start out the employees were nice and the manager came out and spoke with us and was professional.

My girlfriend and I walk in , first time at this location was told be 20min wait . I look around and 5 or more empty tables dinning room , NO ONE in bar are (At bar or tables in that area). We asked why 20 min they said kitchen could not handle the business they had, manager said he did not want people waiting at the table for long period time and have to pay for there meal because back up in the kitchen . Saying this we just went to bar area found us a table young lady took good care of us except appetizer came out after our meal and we had to ask for it .

Food was good .Just had to find my own seat

This person wrote the review because of "need training " of applebees food service from Applebees. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $29 and wants Applebees to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Applebees for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Applebees?

Comments