Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

June 20th 5:45pm My fiancé and I visited the Applebees located in Springfield Oregon on 6/20/2018 at 5:15pm. We were seated and after 30 min of us watching the employees talk to each other in several different groups, we decided to take some pics.

Of what was actually going on so that we could show others the terrible service you get at Applebees. It would seem that the employees are oblivious to social cues as well because the blank stares and the pictures we were taking did not seem to register with any of the 10-12 employees talking in little groups. It was not like we were in a corner somewhere that we could be missed. In fact we were seated up front by the kiosk where you first walk in.

This is clearly shown in the many pics I took while waiting there. I cannot tell you the taste of the food, or the quality of anything because we were never even offered a glass of water. What I can say though is that if your looking for a job where you can stand around and talk while getting paid this would definitely be a good one. Even the manager was fraternizing with employees.

I've got pics of this as well.

I'm hoping to hear back from someone regarding the lack of service we experienced. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then I've got at least 10,000 words to post to the internet regarding Applebees failure to service customers.

Comments