We received about half our order.It is sad when you use the online order and walk in to pick up the food, that people can't make sure your complete order is fulfilled.

My wife called and discussed this with a manager. She is mich more understanding than me. She only got accomplished a reimbursement of the cost of the items that we didn't bring home 15 minutes away. Yes 15 there and 15 back and the time there.

He should have offered at least.... something Pretty disappointed.

My order bill was 105.00 worth with tip.SAD!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Applebees?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1331249

Having had the misfortune of working at an Applebee's, I can tell you that takeout orders are the lowest priority.The servers don't care about your takeout order because they are focused on their patrons dining at tables.

The cooks don't care because they never see customers anyway and they know you are not out in the diningroom and are less likely to complain.No one really has an vested interest in whether your order is right and orders are generally slopped together.

Applebees Sanitary Conditions Review from Jersey City, New Jersey Applebees "Was there February 15 at 3:15 horrible service not attentive at all place had dirty floors bathroom I couldn't add more pictures there was a problem with server he had..." Read more Applebees - Overall Impression Review from Baltimore, Maryland Applebees "My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the..." Read more Duplin Winery Landfill Vineyard Duplin Winery "Very misleading. I broke out in purple rashes all over my body after drinking their wine. A lot of people like their wine, but I don't think they realize it's..." Read more Applebees - Manager Review from Houston, Texas Applebees "I'm at the corpus Christi Texas Applebee's just had a bad experience with the manager name Roy Hanson refusing to serve me a alcohol beverage saying that it was kids..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more