Millbury, Massachusetts

My husband, grandson and I used to go to Applebee's 1 or 2 Friday's every month. The only menu items we ordered for ourselves was the classic BLT.

That was the item that brought me back to Applebee's after a few years' hiatus. I loved the Apple Walnut Chicken salad and would have that every time, until that was taken off the menu. WHY do you take away my favorite meals? Now, I can't go to Applebee's.

Uno's and Panera now get our business more often. Everything is so spicy and these were meals we could easily eat.

So disappointed by the removal of the BLT. Wish you would reconsider for your customers who prefer something a little less exotic.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of blt not available on menu. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "blt removed from menu" of classic blt. Applebees needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned classic blt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Applebees.

Comments