Applebees - Review about Alcohol Sales from Houston, Texas

I'm at the corpus Christi Texas Applebee's just had a bad experience with the manager name Roy Hanson refusing to serve me a alcohol beverage saying that it was kids night and we were being to loud .I for one wasn't being loud and he refuse to serve me.

I asked to speak with him and told me so. I was disappointed in the service because for one it was happy hour and why have happy hour on a kids night think it was outrageous n kids were not at the bar so don't understand why they felt to do what they did. I have never been so humiliated in my life and made feel like I was a drunk just getting drunk which wasn't the case they were so judgmental that I walked out feeling like a sore loser . My party of 3 was being loud so they said we were not the only ones here.

Disappointed in the service and manager. Mind you while we were there we had part of the ceiling collapse behind us.

Thank you my # is 361-236-8598 overall experience the worst and it wasn't the first..Bad manager skills..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Alcohol Sales
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #541321

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Applebees? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 23, 2015 #949740 Barberton, Ohio

Omg! Was that photo the portion of the ceiling that collapsed behind you? That entire experience seems like they are a-holes!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.