Houston, Texas

I'm at the corpus Christi Texas Applebee's just had a bad experience with the manager name Roy Hanson refusing to serve me a alcohol beverage saying that it was kids night and we were being to loud .I for one wasn't being loud and he refuse to serve me.

I asked to speak with him and told me so. I was disappointed in the service because for one it was happy hour and why have happy hour on a kids night think it was outrageous n kids were not at the bar so don't understand why they felt to do what they did. I have never been so humiliated in my life and made feel like I was a drunk just getting drunk which wasn't the case they were so judgmental that I walked out feeling like a sore loser . My party of 3 was being loud so they said we were not the only ones here.

Disappointed in the service and manager. Mind you while we were there we had part of the ceiling collapse behind us.

Thank you my # is 361-236-8598 overall experience the worst and it wasn't the first..Bad manager skills..

Review about: Applebees Manager.

Had an Experience with Applebees?

Comments

danaphipps13
Barberton, Ohio, United States #949740

Omg! Was that photo the portion of the ceiling that collapsed behind you? That entire experience seems like they are a-holes!