Doylestown, Pennsylvania

I will not be a customer to Applebees any longer. Last week, I registered a complaint with Applebees Corporate Office to inform them about the inadequate service that this location (Greenburgh, New York) displays.

Point given, they are always out of product, (Beer, Food, broken refridgerator serving beer in hot glasses, out of glasses, the food is in poor quality when brought out from the kitchen, and when brought to Management's attention, they don't care. In fact, one Manager on duty at the time told me on one occasion that "It Be That Way Sometimes".

I informed Coporate that it is the servers and Bartenders that gave that location great service that exemplifies the greatness in protecting the Applebees brand name, and bringing loyal customers back to that Resturant. Sadly to say, The Management Team at that location lacked Professionalism, and Moral Dignity for it's customers.

Today, I received a call from an (Area Director) for this Franchise (Not Corporate Resturant) who asked me what was the problem. I stated my complaint as mentioned earlier in this message. To my surprise the Area Director stated to me that her Manager's will never talk like that to a customer. My response to her was that I am not a liar and would not arbitrarily make this up.

She then stated that are you the person that orders salad, and I stated yes. She then stated that she is sorry I feel that way that she does not want me back at their Resturant anymore. My reply was no problem, I will take my business else where. I called Applebees Corporate Office, and again filed another customer complaint reiterating the aforementioned. They stated that they were shocked, and that they will further investigate however; this is a franchise, and they have a right to refuse service to anyone. (Sounds Like The Jim Crowe South All Over Again).

To be honest, I came there because I have met some great people at this location, and have made friends as well. The place is a cheap dump broken Resturant that never have 100% what you ask for. Out of beer, the refrigerator is broken, out of certain foods, out of certain glasses, out of this, and out of that. What they should be is out of *** Business. Point Blank, and I give them one year from now or less that this come to past.

So, I will NOT be back there ever again, and I will take my business back to where I belong, White Plains real Business Establishments. I have sent this message to all of my business partners who are calling telling me that they are in total shock. They are also going with me to other establishments that treat their customers with dignity and respect.

Product or Service Mentioned: Applebees Salad.

Reason of review: Bad Management and a Broken Resturant.

Comments

I would love to hear the other side of this story!

Applebees Reviews