Valley View, Texas

I WENT TO APPLE BEES RESTAURANT . I WAS TALKING TO A COUPLE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF BAR ,BUT NOT TO FAR FROM ME BECAUSE WE WERE ALL SITTING AT THE END TOWARDS THE DOOR.

IT HAS BEEN FLOODING HERE AND THE GIRL AND I STRUCK UP A CONVERSATION BECAUSE SHE IS LOCAL AND I JUST MOVED BACK HERE . WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CHURCH IN THE COUNTRY AND THE OLD BUILDINGS AND THAT BROUGHT UP THE SUBJECT OF THE HAUNTED CHURCH BECAUSE I LIVED HERE AS A CHILD. THIS MAN RETURN TO HIS SEAT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF HER AND HEARD OUR CONVERSATION AND WAS SO MESSED UP ON SOMETHING HE BECAME BELLIGERENT AND STARTED CUSSING ME AND GOD. THIS BARTENDER WAS A GOOD BARTENDER WAS A GOOD ONE HE HAD WAY OVER SERVED A REGULAR CUSTOMER AND LOST CONTROL OF HIS AREA.

THE GIRL THAT I HAD BEEN TALKING TO KEPT TELLING THE GUY TO SHUT UP . I THOUGHT THAT HE WAS WITH THE COUPLE. BECAUSE HE HONED IN ON ME AND WOULD NOT STOP AND SHE KEPT SAYINY HIS NAME AND ASKING HIM TO PLEASE SHUT UP. IT WAS *** YOU ,YOU *** *** AND YOUR *** GOD, YOU WILL SEE YOU RE GOING TO EAT *** .

AND ON AND ON AND ON . FINALLY THE BAR TENDER REALIZES WHATS HAPPENING AND STARTS TELLING HIM TO SHUT UP AND THE GUY WAS LIKE *** HER AND ON AND ON AND ON . THIS WAS LIKE A 30 MIN. TIRADE OF INSULTS AND THE GIRL WAS LIKE LISTEN TO HIM IGNORE HIM .

I WAS THE LESS THAN AN HOUR I HAD TWO DRINKS WHILE I WAS WAITING ON MY FOOD (TO GO ORDER) THIS WAS A TREAT FOR ME I HAD BRAIN SURGERY AND DON'T GET OUT MUCH BUT I AM NOT AN OLD FUDDY DUDDY . I AM WITH IT I AM PERSONABLE AND CUTE. OH BY THE WAY I WORK FOR RED LOBSTER 7 YEARS AND I AM A CERTIFIED TRAINER. SO AFTER THE BAR TENDER TRIED TO GET HIM TO HUSH AND TOLD HIM HE WOULD NOT SERVE HIM ANOTHER DRINK .

WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE LONG BEFORE. I HAVE SEEN VERY FEW PEOPLE THAT INCOHERENT IN BARS MUCH LESS FAMILY RESTURANTS . HE PAID HIS TAB AND WAS SO DRUNK HE COULD BARELY FIND THE DOOR WHICH WAS ONLY A FEW FEET. I LOOKED AT THE COUPLE AND ASK ISN'T HE WITH YOU GUYS ?

THEY SAID NO I SAID HOW IS HE GETTING HOME THEY JUST SHRUGGED . I LOOKED AT THE BARTENDER AND SAID CALL HIM A TAXI YOUR NOT GOING TO LET HIM DRIVE ARE YOU? THE APPLE BEES WE WERE AT WAS DIRECTLY ON HWY 35 TX OK BORDER. SO AFTER I WAS SAYING STOP HIM CALL A TAXI .

THE BARTENDER RAN OUTSIDE AFTER HIM . BUT LET HIM LEAVE ANYWAY. HE STARTED CALLING SOMEBODY ON THE PHONE LIKE HE WAS FRANTIC . SO THE GIRL I HAD BEEN TALKING TO ASK DID YOU CALL THE POLICE HE SAID NO I CALLED HIM AND HE SAID HE WOULD BE ALRIGHT HE HAD DROVE LIKE THAT PLENTY OF TIMES.

THAT MAN WAS SO MESSED UP HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS SAYING . IF HE DIDN'T KILL SOMEBODY YOU ALL ARE A VERY LUCKY CO. AS FOR ME I FELT S THOUGH I HAD GONE INTO A SLEAZY BAR TO GET SOME FOOD.

THAT I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO GO THERE . I HAD AN ANXIETY ATTACK DRIVING HOME AND I AM STILL SICK TO MY STOMACH, AND I PRAY TO MY GOD THAT NOBODY GOT KILLED TONIGHT

Product or Service Mentioned: Applebees Bartender.

Comments

Where did he say how old the girls were, Jedi? The drinking age is 21 BTW.

SO DOES THE BRAIN SURGERY CAUSE YOU TO TELL ALL THE TIME OR IS THAT YOUR OWN CHOICE???

So while this guy committed a crime so did you by hitting on a "girl" at a bar. How anyone can let a young girl get drunk when the drinking age is 19 is beyond me since by the time they are 18 they are no longer girls but women. However since you were hitting on a young girl in a bar you should be arrested for preying on young girls.

Ok DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

Applebees Reviews