Little Elm, Texas
1.8

had a party of 6 ( 2 adults, 2 vets n 2 kids. there was 9 servers and 4 tables with pm people at them.

we order our food at 730 pm it took 25 minutes to get our salad after she asked if me and my husband wanted them before our food I also asked can we have the kids out first casue they had meds to take . yes I timed it I worked for a steak house for over 25 yrs.7 57 pm our salads came out at 839 the food but not the kids or mine. my husband can out with out sauce n 3 pieces of shrimp pic showed 6 and he order a double order of it. my chicken was cold kids steak and my steak were rare when we asked for well..

sent it bck 3 txs strips were hard on bacon or butter on potato manager did come by offer a piece of cake. wow really were I was sittin I could see the kitchen area there eating and messing with our food not washing there hands everyone ate what they could but had to leave by 902 I finally gt my food chicken was hot potato was cold and it was the same one. spending 80 dollars sry 70 after I told her 3 txs we had 2 vets .. im sry but I will never eat there again it was a special occasion I haven't seen my son in over 5 yrs cause of the service and this is the disrespect we get.....

they dotn care managers or servers..... beckie my email is beckabitch@yahoo.com if you want to contact me...

Product or Service Mentioned: Applebees Salad.

Reason of review: everything.

Applebees Cons: Feeling nauseous afterwards, Eating raw chicken, Service, Waitress, Steaks wernt cooked.

Comments

Quit playing the "vet" card. They aren't any more important than anybody else.

They have done their time and are no longer putting their lives on the line. IF anybody deserves special treatment it is the active duty military, law officers fire fighters, EMTs. etc. It's just the last few years that military people and vets seem to think they deserve special treatment.

It never used to be that way. I am 75 years old and the military people in WWII, Korea, and Viet Nam didn't act like the spoiled brats that the current military and vets act.

@Anonymous

My son still serves thank u very much n my husband they call them vets at that store not military u weren't there how dare u be disrespectful

My father served in ww2 so I don't want to here it I could care less about a whole 5 dollars this was about the food .. but it asked to explain it all so I did u r being very very rude

Applebees Reviews