Fresno, California

My experiences at Applebees has always been great. However, the recent change to their steak portions has been unacceptable.

Like most college students who are trying to stay within budget, the 2 for 20/25 deal has always been preferable. My girlfriend and I would traditionally dine in for the 2 for 25 deal and we would both order the 7oz steaks. When the steaks came out, they LOOKED like an 7oz steak. Even when choosing to upgrade to a 9oz steak, the portions were extremely filling.

BUT! As of late, the steak options has reduced to a 6oz steak with an 8 oz upgrade option. I don't know if Applebees is having difficulty with acquiring meat these days or whatever, but the 6oz and 8oz portions are laughable. I found myself being stuffed with carbohydrates like mash potatoes rather than my steak!

I've eaten at my local Applebees numerous amounts of time and I have never seen the steak so small before. It's pathetic.

Product or Service Mentioned: Applebees Steak.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments