Athens, New York

This girl made this restaurant run! We only came when she worked because of her care of my husbands health issue, she never knew us but after first time she always even when we didn't sit at bar, she made sure to take care of our issues of health without being our server.

Tonight I learned she is no longer employed there after 7 years she quit. Because of management issues. She worked hard and was a manager also. This corporation should pay more attention to their valued employees other than letting someone take advantage of a schedule for personal issues.

I.e.. The appointed gm. I loved this girl in Hudson ny and her name is Melissa Buffett. She was one of the best employees I've ever come across in your restaurant and what a shame to have lost her.

She didn't even know me and tonight I find out she has left for whatever reason, which is on the conscious of that restaurant I'm not the only person who feels this way. Shame on that place,,,,

Product or Service Mentioned: Applebees Waiter.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Applebees Pros: Atmosphere.

Applebees Cons: Manager or the food, Management let a great girl leave, Service and the unclean restaurant.

Comments

#1201817

Well, let's just hope she has found better employment than Applebee's.

Applebees Reviews