went to Apple Bees in Tracy and the service was ver poor.We order a couple of burgers and Onion rings on the side and somehow our order took forever to get to us.

We might have waited at least 45 minutes for our food. By the time we got them, our lunch break was over. Waste of time and money. Never again!

The waitress wasn't even bother that we waited a long time for our food. I work for a hotel and excellent customer service is very important, I guess it's not so important at Apple Bees.

I feel like I'm better off just ordering at McDonald drive Thru.I'm pretty sure it would have been a lot faster.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $25. This person is overall dissatisfied with Applebees. The most disappointing about applebees burger at Applebees was customer service and waitress most of them Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Applebees.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Applebees to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Applebees?

Comments