Albany, New York

I was there waiting on an order for 2 for $20 steak dinner and it took over an hour for me to received my order and I had to change it from a dine in to a to go dinner because it took so long it was closing time before my order actually came out and my median well done steaks were over well done. I couldn't even convince my dogs to eat this over priced meal, and I'm a regular customer.

Please send me some kind of restitution or I'm never coming back!!!

I'm @ bullony@yahoo.com. if I had a dog he would *** the *** out of me for trying to give him these hard *** steaks!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Applebees Steak.

Reason of review: steaks over cooked after waiting over an hour @ elmsford ny location.

Comments

When you contacted the manager about your steaks, what did he/she say? BTW: do you have a dog or not?

First you say you do, then you say *if* you had a dog, thus implying you do not. Get your story straight Mark.

I bet you ate the steaks and are asking for a restitution because your food stamp money ran out. Either way you are a beggar and I doubt they want you back.

Applebees Reviews