3.8
Quality of Food

I have been to applebees numerous times and i'm sitting here now drinking a mojito that tastes like a glass of water with mint in it.I remembered why I only drank beer here.

Also had two other family members complain of the same thing. Generic food watered down drinks. not my cup of tea.

Two for 20 menu isn't that bad of a deal but I'm a fan good mixed drinks and they definitely don't bring it here in Neptune, NJ or Wall Township NJ either.Plenty of other places in this area that you can get more bang for your buck.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Applebees?

Comments

Cottage Inn Pizza - Coupon in my ad did not register with my same store. Cottage Inn Pizza "I could not place my order online due to it not being in the special section online. When i called my Madison heights, Michigan store on 11 mile to order..." Read more Applebees - Steak Review from Rock Hill, South Carolina Applebees "This is one of the worst dining experiences ever. Service was horrible, wasnt even busy now i know why. The food under cooked steak for my wife and..." Read more Buca Di Beppo - Tried to pass off a fake item Buca Di Beppo "On 3/10/17 I took my mother-in-law to lunch. Buca is her favorite restaurant and the Chicken Marsala is favorite dish. Her second favorite is the Manicotti. After the visit on..." Read more Dashanqing Tea House - Tea Scam in Beijing!!! Warning to Tourists!!! Dashanqing Tea House "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more