ordered top shelf long island ice tea , paid extra dollar for (jumbo size).yes it was a bigger glass full of ice.did not even resemble the correct drink.

asked waitress. her excuse was oh, it's top shelf so it's smooth,you probably just can't taste the alcohol. naturally we tried another. this 2nd long island ice tea (jumbo sized) still totally filled the glass w/ice,had some what of a liquer taste.

then we went up to the bar an ordered a regular sized top shelf long island ice tea NO ICE, and low and behold it fit PERFECTLY into the JUMBO sized cup ,which still was full of ice at our table. OMG it must have been a miracle!!! at that point we asked for the manager. She was rude and immediately on the defensive.

I don't care how many ways she tried to describe and defend the resturants (what I will describe as decieptive) drink mixing tactics !!!

Applebees is out to pull a fast one over on unsuspecting patrons!!!in other words applebees WILL be happy to steal from you , 1 dollar for large glass of ice i wont spend 1 more dollar there,used to be my favorite eats n drinks now it,s red lobster

Review about: Applebees Drink.

Had an Experience with Applebees?

Comments

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #935343

At AppleBees now and the "Perfect Patron" is a rip off for sure, full of ice and barely any liquor! Straight rip off

:grin :grin :grin :p :p :p 8) 8) I'm so happy!! Now I can have the perfect long island iced tea anytime......thank you internet :zzz :zzz

The mucho size only has 1/4 oz of extra rum then the regular lit the small glass actually fits into the mucho. Your paying for more rum and ice. Never buy mucho.

i am willing to bet that your glass was full because they topped it with pepsi so that you would not complain about a half empty glass. corporate establishments have specific recipes they follow so your drink will be the same at every location. stop walking around looking for things to be mad about

Oh how tragic.