It was 11-9-2013.Location Applebees in Hazard Kentucky.

My son & I love eating at Applebees. My son is 7yrs.old & we stopped in Applebees on Saturday we were so hungry. Well,we had to wait in line cause it was very busy. That lady told us all we have is smoking section.

We don't smoke. She said well it will be around 30 minutes to an hour before we can seat you in non-smoking. So, we decided to wait. She said I can get you a smoking seat right up front so the smoke won't bother you so much.

I said how much longer for a non-smoking, she said there is 3 in front of you. She said right here is the table. So, we decided to take the smoking section. It was fine at first until someone lit up & my son started coughing & so did I.

We couldn't eat our appetizers or our food. We just gave up & told the lady to bring us some food boxes, the smoke is making us sick.

I even saw a small table in non smoking no one was using it. She just ignored me. I ask her if we could move & she said no, there is no room now. I said forget it, just bring our boxes, I am done with this.

So, we took our food home. I love the 3 or 4 cheese the bbq honey chicken & macaroni. It is the best. Where do you get those big curly pasta macaroni.

I would love to buy those.

Review about: Applebees Chicken.

Had an Experience with Applebees?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #743147

"One thing though. Right after she moved us, people started coming in & she was taking them straight to non smoking."

That is because you went at a busy time and could not wait patiently.