3.0

I ordered a meal from the low calorie menu but was not satisfied with the portion size or the taste.So I ordered the Lime Chicken Fiesta.

It was somewhat better but after 2 bites, I noticed that the chicken was undercooked, RAW and pink inside. I was taught to never send your meal back to the cook because they might do something bad to it. Needless to say, my second dish came back with a raw chicken breast topped with cheese. I could've gotten Salmonella!

Applebee's this is so not cool!Please do better to provide better service to your customers!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Applebees. The most disappointing about fiesta lime chicken at Applebees was food, eating raw chicken and feeling nauseous afterwards , but reviewer liked waitress. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Applebees.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Applebees to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Applebees?

Comments