3.5
Quality of Food

Went to Applebee's and had a great server, but the kitchen had a couple of errors.I expressed my concern to my waitress and she was great about taking care of it.

The manager came out to speak with me and it was excuse after excuse. Rachael blamed everyone else instead of fixing the problem immediately. Perry location has horrible managers. She did not show she had any type of concern for her customers.

I will only go back to the Perry location for my server, but kitchen and management are horrible.Please please fix management at the Perry location.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "management" of applebees manager. Applebees needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned applebees manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Applebees.

Had an Experience with Applebees?

Comments

Pleo

Your first mistake was going to a slop-house like Applebee's. They are all about profits and you, as the customer, are the least of their concerns. What did you expect from a staff that makes less than minimum wage?

Stick to privately-owned eateries and you'll have a better experience overall.

fuck_fuck_fuck
to Pleo Seattle, Washington, United States #996512

If you think privately-owned eateries are not all about the bottom dollar, even more so than corporate places, then you are delusional.

At corporate places they can actually afford to remake whatever they messed up. If they mess up your order for any reason that's coming out of someone's pocket at the end of the night at a privately-owned place.

In fact, as a server, I have never been treated worse than when I worked at a place that was privately owned. If you made one mistake the owners would threaten to fire you, regardless of how little the mistake is

Pleo
to Anonymous #1077546

No, I'm not delusional.I work closely with the industry.

There ARE establishments that put excellent customer service above all else.Just because you don't work for them doesn't mean they aren't there.

But please, go on and tell me how my experience at any respectable steak house would be right on par with APPLEBEE'S.