This is the fifth time i have been to to place.The last four have been terrible experiences.

I figure i will give it one more try. My daughter went to the Dells applebee's after a show.We were seated immediately which was nice i thought. We were given the menue's and told our server would be right with us. I seen that the manager was walking around and asking customers how everthing was.Seven minutes later we still didn't see our server.

The manager noticed we still had menues so he came over and asked us if wwe had been helped. I said no so he took our drink order. Five minutes later the server finally came over and asked us what we wanted to drink. She took the order and we also told her what we wanted to eat.

We ordered potatoe twisters and our dinner which i had shrimp with fetticune and my daughter had a steak. Some time passed and finally our appetizers came. We had no plates or silerware. The server said she would bring plates.Well half way thru the appetizer she finally came back and asked us how everthing was so i asked her for plates and silverware.

I should have know this was not going to be a plesant experience.We finished our twisters and set the plate at the end of the table. She came back about twenty minutes later and told us that they were just finishing up on our meal and it should be out soon.Five minutes passed and it came out.My daughter tried my pasta to see if she would have ordered it and said to me Mom it's barely warm. I tried it and you bet it was barely warm. Her meal was hot.

So when the server came back i told her it was barely warm and took the plate.The plate for the twisters was still at the side of the table,no one had picked it up yet. The manager came back about five minutes later with my meal and asked if it was hot enough. I tried it and it was. As i was eating the server came by and asked how it was i said it was hot.

I could tell it had been microwaved because the shrimp was tough. I wrapped up the shrimp and ate the pasta. My dogs love shrimp. After i finished the pasta the server came by and=asked if we wanted dessert.

We said no because i was afraid it would take forever to get it. She brought back our bill which ahd three receits in it and i put my card in and when she came back around she picked it up. When she brought it back she said thank you and went on her way.I noticed that she did not give me back the full read off receit. I sign the copy for the restaurant took my copy and left.

I didn't feel like waiting to find her. This has been the most disasterous eating experience i have ever had.

I will never go bak to Applebee's again.My check number was 379548.I have worked it the dining at a restaurant and have never treated customers this badly.Thank you and good bye forever.

Review about: Applebees Manager.

Had an Experience with Applebees?

Comments

Another use to work in a restaurant!The reason you still dont is because your a know it all who probably gave the same type of service.

You show your lack of intelligence by going back 5 times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin