Provide as much information as possible, you will not be able to edit your review but you will be allowed to add on to it if you create an account during the submission process.We recommend 100 words minimumI haven't visited Appleebees for a while but had a taste for some ribs and chicken strips.

I called for curbside service. I ordered 2 riblet and chicken strip platters. I was told that they didn't have them anymore. I hung up disappointed.

I then called back and decided that I would order 1 riblet platter, 1 riblet basket, and 1 chicken strip basket, which I did. When picking up the order all that was in the bag was the 2 basket meals. They were told that they were missing some of the order. The girl at curbside said "no it's all there".

She even went back inside and came back claiming that's all we ordered. She then asked did you still want the platter? We had to have that so we all could eat, not just some of us. She then informed us that we would have to wait 15 more minutes, which we did, so by the time we got home the first 2 meals were ice cold, and they made us another basket (not a platter) We paid approximatly $30+ dollars for cold food and not the right order...frustrating and no time to go back due to having to go to work.

We won't be back for a long while now.

Very disappointed!!I sent this to Applebees 2 weeks ago and got no response from anyone...

Review about: Applebees Chicken.

Had an Experience with Applebees?

Comments